Want to know The Truth About CPM?

26 June 2017

Kscope17, day 1

Here we go!

It is now the first true, real, honest to goodness day of the conference.  I’m so excited.  I’m also kind ofreally, really, really sad, so there is that.

I have five pictures; that means 5,000 words I don’t need to type

Here’s Danny Bryant, brand new Oracle ACE Director.  I was privileged to announce his enboblementappointment.  Seriously, I was happy to act as a reference and beyond happy to announce it.

Disneyworld is Kscope18’s destination!

My co-presenter on tomorrow’s Oracle Analytics Cloud/Essbase presentation, Tim German looking…interesting.

Celvin Kattookaran, my younger-smarter-taller brother from totally different parents about to boggle my mind about Groovy and Essbase calcs.  He did.

My other smarter-brother-from-totally-different parents, Glenn Schwartzberg, who is at least shorter and older than Yr. Obt. Svt., espousing the virtues of Essbase in Oracle Anayltics Cloud.

There will be more to come

It might not happen till tomorrow, but it’s coming.

Be seeing you.

No comments: